Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everybody's ATTENTION please!
I'm currently having a major project and it is very crucial to my practicum results.
This project is called Event Catering.
We are to come up with our own menu (along with the kitchen staff), posters, tickets, and most importantly, gather our family and friends to dine at the restaurant we're working at!
It is a 4-course dinner set, consisting of the first course-appetizer, second course-soup, a little sherbet, third course-the main course, and finally the last course-dessert.
Price and dates are not confirmed yet.
If anybody has read this, please support me and my class, because we really need the support given anyone of you.
I'll be updating about the pricing, dates, venue, menu items, everything that you will need to know.
Do come by and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home