Friday, January 2, 2009

This year's celebration for New Year was different.
Spent the day and night with my Shatec friends.
Wanted to go and find Melson for his birthday celebration, but couldn't make it because I had the money to go, BUT no money to come back. Sorry, Mel.
So, I spent the whole day at Jaimy's house.
Jaimy, Mirul, Sean, Johnny, Baby, Winnie, Charlene and me, we had BBQ at his house.
Bought stuff after our TopOne KTV session.
Drinks and food, drinks and food. Ate until... omg. -.-"
Haha. Sent Baby home, then went back to find them again.
Pity she couldn't stay with us, sigh. :/
Stayed till 6.30pm the next day, was so tired alr.
Had fun, overall. (:



I don't know why they find this picture good looking.
I find it, fugly. -.-" i meant, only me. ;D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home