Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The 10th was my 18th Birthday. :D
Went for a buffet with Mom, Sis, and Bi at Amara Hotel.
Ate till almost burst, seriously speaking! O:
After that, came back home and rot. Hass!
That was how I celebrated my 18th Birthday. Cool, ain't? :DD
But it was a nice and good experience at the restaurant we dined in.
My sister asked the Restaurant Manager if there was any privilege, and the RM told her that they don't have anything special for birthdays. And I thought I would expect so.
The next thing that happened was a total surprise!
Just like what we did at Charcoal and Rosette for guest's birthday, the service staff and the RM himself took a slice of cake and came to my table, singing me a Birthday song!!!
That was really embarrassing, although really fun. :X
Well, that's all for that day.


And nowadays I really find myself hating going to school.
It really suck big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home